We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will o'the wisp

Fairfax, va
1 post
Save Topic
will o'the wisp

Has anyone ever stayed in the condos at this place? Are they nice or rundown? Thanks.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will o'the wisp

I too am curious about this particular condo. Did you ever get a response or did you end up staying else where. We are actually wondering if we should just stay at Wisp to check the entire area out for our first visit with the kids.

washington dc
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: will o'the wisp

I stayed here for a night this past spring. We had intended on camping but were like 3 days early and the all-year primitive sites up the street were a little too primitive. :) It wasn't bad, dated but quite clean. (much better than it looks from the outside) I wished we had brought our swimsuits, the indoor pool and jacuzzi looked really nice. Every room over looks the water and ours had a wood-burning fireplace that seemed really close to the second bed (you could buy starter logs at the front desk!). I believe we had the cheapest room they had and although it had two double beds, would be cramped for a family of four all week long but I know they have larger suites (split level ones too). We were there on a Sunday night and there were hardly any guests at any of the hotels along the lake but the two or three that were open wouldn't budge on their prices, which were printed on their brochure. Despite the price we were glad we stayed there and would think about going back. Didn't eat at their restaurant. Hope that helps!

Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: will o'the wisp

The condos at the willo the wisp are very nice...Our family loves it there...We have been visiting Marland since 1990 and the willo the wisp continues to hold their reputation for a great holtel/condo...and the veiw of the lake it beautiful all year round.

Silver Spring, MD
Level Contributor
6 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: will o'the wisp

My family (wife, two boys under 10) went a couple of years ago. We had a good time. Best part was they had their own beach.

Get answers to your questions about Oakland