We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! last minute trip Sun 9/19 to Thurs 9/23

Bound Brook, New...
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Help! last minute trip Sun 9/19 to Thurs 9/23

last minute change in plans have me looking for a place to stay in Chatham Sun to Thurs 9/19 to 9/23. Would like a first rate hotel or inn in or near town. Have always stayed with family when visiting the Cape so I am not familiar with hotels, B & B, inns, etc.

Mentioned in this post
Chatham
Chatham
Cape Cod, MA
The Old Harbor Inn
The Old Harbor Inn
#1 of 9 B&Bs / Inns in Chatham
Chatham Inn At 359 Main
Chatham Inn At 359 Main
#1 of 9 hotels in Chatham
Captain's House Inn
Captain's House Inn
#2 of 9 B&Bs / Inns in Chatham
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,185 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! last minute trip Sun 9/19 to Thurs 9/23

There's the Cranberry Inn, Wayside and Bradford Inn right in town. I don't believe that any Chatham innkeepers monitor this forum so there is no way to tell you availability without calling each one or going onto their websites. Also, you can google Chatham and motels or inns to see the names of options that might suit your geographical requirements.

But the best might be to just call 508-945-5199 or 800-715-5567 and see if the Chatham Chamber can point you in the right direction. They are open 10-5 Mon-Sat and noon to 3 on Sundays until mid-Oct. www.chathaminfo.com

Good luck. I know you'll find something nice.

Mentioned in this post
Chatham
Chatham
Cape Cod, MA
The Chatham Motel
The Chatham Motel
387 Reviews
Chatham, MA
The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! last minute trip Sun 9/19 to Thurs 9/23

The Wayside Inn, Queen Anne Inn, Bradford Inn and the Cranberry Inn are all right in town and really nice. The Bow Roof Inn is another nice place and right across the street from the Queen Anne Inn. It's very sweet.

Travelzoo often advertises specials on Cape Cod inns and resorts. They've advertised discounts for Ocean Edge in Brewster and also Chatham Bars Inn in Chatham. Have you checked there?

Mentioned in this post
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
Brewster
Brewster
Cape Cod, MA
Chatham Bars Inn
Chatham Bars Inn
1,927 Reviews
Chatham, MA
Chatham
Chatham
Cape Cod, MA
3. Re: Help! last minute trip Sun 9/19 to Thurs 9/23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 15:41
;