We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post Office Cafe for lunch

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Post Office Cafe for lunch

We haven't been to the Post Office in a few years... good food, good service, pleasant staff and reasonably priced; burgers and wraps with sides and a couple 'rounds of beers $120 for 4... if you haven't been in a while, give it a try!

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,846 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post Office Cafe for lunch

Never been there for lunch but have had breakfast there several times. Never really enjoyed the place: too crowded and too noisy in season. The last time I went was in September and had the worst breakfast of my life at a restaurant (did have worse in the army). That turned me off on the place. I did enjoy going to the upstairs club to see Dick Solberg perform (the Sun Mountain Fiddler).

2. Re: Post Office Cafe for lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown