We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations needed for 60+ couple...

Ellijay, Georgia
10 posts
Save Topic
Accommodations needed for 60+ couple...

My husband and I will be visiting Cape Ann for the first time & would like a SPECIAL PLACE to stay for a week in September in order that we be able to fully experience this area of New England. Your specific recommendations would be appreciated!

Gloucester, MA
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations needed for 60+ couple...

I love the Seaward Inn in Rockport, for a quaint little Inn with a beautiful view and close to downtown Bear Skin Neck with the restaurants and shops.

The Bass Rocks Ocean Inn is really nice in Gloucester beautiful views and close to Rocky neck Americas oldest artist colony try the Rudder for dinner the food is wonderful. Try the Studio for a piano bar or the Mad fish for more lively music. If whale watching is on your mind try the Cape Ann Whale Watch

www.seethewhales,com

2. Re: Accommodations needed for 60+ couple...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
More Rockport Topics