We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room for one night

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
797 reviews
Save Topic
Room for one night

We are looking for a room for one night, probably in Rockport, Gloucester okay as well, prefer an ocean view or close to the ocean, but will accept just a nice place as well. We don't really want to pay over $180, because we aren't going to be there long. If it is within walking distance of the town, that is a plus. I thought of Bearskin Neck, which looks good. Bass Rocks looks nice, but it is a bit expensive. I was also looking at some of the B&Bs but there are so many of them that it is hard to choose. I thought about the Seacrist. I appreciate your help.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,928 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Room for one night

"A bit expensive" for one night may be a good investment.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room for one night

For an inexpensive option try Lighthouse Lane cottages they will take one night if available.

Look at Captain's House on Mariam Way the closest to the ocean and on a residential street. Look at the less expensive rooms the bath may not be in the room but is for only that rooms use.

3. Re: Room for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
More Rockport Topics