We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

Boston...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

Are there any breakfast places open in March? I have relatives (80+ yrs old) coming in for a wedding in March and they will be staying in Rockport without a car (we'll be transporting them at other times). Is there someplace within walking distance to the downtown area for dinner and then breakfast?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

I would select places that serve breakfast on site. Pushing 80 years olds to go out for breakfast is tough, especially in March where the weather doesn't always cooperate.

Edited: 07 February 2013, 21:47
boston,ma
Level Contributor
91 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

Flav's should be open or head over to George's on Washington St in Gloucester for a real treat.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
445 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

Check with the Seaward Inn in Rockport. It is a bed and breakfast inn. I think you can have breakfast there, even if you're not staying there. But you might want to call ahead. Not sure how busy they are in March - I'd just make sure they know that you're coming. We stayed there a few years ago and their breakfast was wonderful!! I think they have a website too

4. Re: Breakfast & dinner places in Rockport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
More Rockport Topics