We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
259 posts
16 reviews
Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

My BF and I had the best dinner this weekend and I wanted to leave a review but Terry's (which is not new) is not listed. Why is that?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,699 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Good question and I'm not sure. I started the process to have it added. I'm not sure how long that takes, but sounds like TA just verifies its existence so I hope not long.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
5,269 posts
262 reviews
2. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Leave a review on Google. I think it has a wider readership: http://qr.net/crir

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Because the restaurant listings for Charlevoix are rather slim and tend toward the less formal, save the Weathervane and Grey Gables Inn. Rono, I would like to know how to add a restaurant or two or three as well....How did you do it? I recently posted a question on the How to Make Tripadvisor Better forum and was slammed by the poster RescueTeam. I am not about to post there again. Apparently, Tripadvisor doesn't want to get any better! Moms

Edited: 14 June 2011, 05:42
Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,272 posts
1,282 reviews
4. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

When I have wanted to review a restaurant that is not listed, after clicking on

"Write a Review," and it does not come up, there is a link at the bottom of the page saying "tell us more about it." I click on that, fill in the info on the restaurant (address, etc), put the phone number in the box at the bottom, and then just wait. Sometimes I get an email, saying they are ready for my review. Most times now, I just wait about a week or two, and then go back to the list of restaurants for that locale and I find it..usually at the bottom. Then I just write my review. If you don't want to write a review, then don't and it will remain on the list. Whew, that was a long one..LOL!

NO, Moms, go back to RescueTeam and fight back! You can do it.

Michigan
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,699 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Moms, Tyme's directions sound correct, If that doesn't work I'd be happy to spend some time to give you some personal instruction next time we get together.

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
8,201 posts
327 reviews
6. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

in the same vein, i wanted to write a review for "chalet on the lake" near stevensville.... it's not on trip advisor, so i put in a request.... it's been over a week and no response yet.....

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,272 posts
1,282 reviews
7. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Sometimes it can take a while-up to a month, when I have just kept checking. Sometimes they send you an email-but that can be an extended time also from the time you put it on their list.....ho hum. Yep, they could improve this aspect. :0

Michigan
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,699 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

Terry's is now listed.

9. Re: Why isn't Terry's listed on TA's restaurant list?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2018, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Charlevoix
Recent Conversations
More Charlevoix Topics