We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ship 'n Shore

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
35 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Ship 'n Shore

Does anyone know what is going on with Ship 'n Shore? I have been trying to make reservations for several weeks but nobody has called me back. I tried to send an email at the address provided on their website but it was returned as undeliverable.

Thanks!

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
343 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ship 'n Shore

The Ship N Shore has been closed this Winter. They sponsor a St Patrick's Day Pub Crawl so I am guessing that they'll reopen in March.

Mentioned in this post
Ship-N-Shore Hotel
Ship-N-Shore Hotel
184 Reviews
Saugatuck, MI
Fennville, MI
Level Contributor
38 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ship 'n Shore

They do have a link to book a reservation/check availability on their website www.shipnshorehotel.com did you give that a try?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
35 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ship 'n Shore

Thanks for the suggestion of booking on-line. Their web site was not working when I tried to book so I was stuck with the calling option. It seems to be working now. The email is still being returned as undeliverable.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ship 'n Shore

I called them today to inquire about lodging. The voicemail stated that they are open weekends now thru April and that the website 'Booking' link should be ative again later this month. Maybe try to call them on the weekend in order to get someone to answer the phone?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
35 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ship 'n Shore

Thanks for the information. Their on-line reservations are not working and emails were being returned. I finally received a call back after a few weeks.

Edited: 22 March 2013, 19:02
6. Re: Ship 'n Shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck