We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Activity suggestion for adults...always do wine but....

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Fall Activity suggestion for adults...always do wine but....

OK T.C tell me some of your favorite things to do besides wine touring in the months of October in the area for adults?

Front Street
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Mission Point Lighthouse
Lighthouses, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall Activity suggestion for adults...always do wine but....

1) Fall color tours. My favorite spots are M22 around the Leelanau Peninsula, Pierce Stocking Drive in the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Old Mission Peninsula, and (farther north) highway 119 out of Harbor Springs (aka Tunnel of Trees).

2) Fall festivals. They are everywhere.

3) Bike riding. Cool, crisp air and less crowds make for an enjoyable trip.

4) Head over to the Sleeping Bear Dunes and do the Dune Climb. The sand will be cool and there will be no crowds. Run down and feel like a kid again.

5) Walk the beach. Listen to the quiet lapping of the water, with no boat noise.

6) Shop in little towns. Many stores close in the off season and they will be having sales to get rid of merchandise.

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall Activity suggestion for adults...always do wine but....

Visit the Music Museum in Acme. $10 per adult. It is an hour long tour and then you can stay as long as you want, seeing other musical instruments, jukeboxes, music boxes...and more. Very interesting and fun place. Trust me. :)

3. Re: Fall Activity suggestion for adults...always do wine but....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 05:15