We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timeshare promotion with legacy??

Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Timeshare promotion with legacy??

Hi- wanting to visit area mid October. I've never done a timeshare promotion, can save lots of money. Anyone have experience with Legacy??

1 reply
USA
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Timeshare promotion with legacy??

I have never done a timeshare promotion with Legacy. Just a warning though, besides a few folks who have much more time than money (who might be retired, for example), most find that any timeshare presentation just for discount tickets is just not worth it. They always run long and your 'prize' is not worth as much as you originally thought.

And for most, there is the very real danger of getting talked into pulling out your checkbooks and credit cards and signing up for a deal you can't back out of. I know people who swore up and down it wouldn't happen to them, and years later they're trying to sell their timeshares on the secondary market for pennies on the dollar.

Sorry that I'm not answering your question, but if you've never played the game before, I just want you to realize that the folks on the other side of the table play much better than you because they do it for a living.

Good luck and report back if you try!

Reply to: Timeshare promotion with legacy??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;