We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

Silver Spring
Level Contributor
37 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

Hello all,

I will be staying in the country club plaza area at a hotel for a full month for a business trip. I am hoping to find a parking garage which offers monthly parking passes so I can mitigate the parking charges from the hotel. I also would like to find something more secure than street parking. Any ideas? Thanks!

Independence...
Level Contributor
132 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

Did you ask the business you are working with? Or see if the hotel could give you a deal? Parking is free on the street and the Plaza, but I don't think you can park in the garages on the Plaza overnight (nor would I want to). Most streets are actually fine to park on around there at all times (nice neighborhood), but where you find a place to leave your car may not be the most convenient for you.

USA
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

You can email countryclubplaza@lanierparking.com. Lanier operates many of the garages on the Plaza. They list a bunch that have monthly rates. Some are restricted to employees while others allow residents to park there.

Silver Spring
Level Contributor
37 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

Thanks for the suggestions! Trying to see if I can work out a deal with the hotel and have emailed Lanier! Good to also know that the area has some street parking that is in a good area.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
583 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

Parking is pretty easy in KC, there are no overnight restriction except for maybe right in the Country Club Plaza area so i'd just park on the street. Its probably the easiest large city to park in. I've had a harder time parking in Portland Maine than here.

5. Re: Monthly parking near Country Club Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2017, 13:17