We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

Greenville, Illinois
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

We will be visiting KC next weekend and thinking about the BBQ tour. The tour is $65 per person and it goes to 4 restaurants. Just wondered if anyone else has done it and is it worth it. We will be staying at the Jefferson Bed & Breakfast and the tour starts at Authur Bryant's Also wondered how far that was from the B &B. Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
L.C.'s BBQ
L.C.'s BBQ
298 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
622 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

I have not done it but I have seen it drive by and it always looks really full so it must be worth it.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
622 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

I have not done it but I have seen it drive by a bunch of times and its always full, even full during the weekday so it must be worth it.

Independence...
Level Contributor
132 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

Looks like Jefferson Bed and Breakfast is just a couple of miles from Arthur Bryant's. 10 minute drive (or less).

kansas city
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

I eat at Bryant's 2-3 times a month. There is typically a nice size group from a tour there. There seems to be a nice sample of several items. The guides also seem to do a nice job. I recommend the sweet heat sauce. Enjoy!

5. Re: Kansas City BBQ bus tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2017, 12:16