We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Near Sprint Center

South Dakota
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels Near Sprint Center

I'll be coming later this summer for a concert at the Sprint Center. Can anyone recommend a hotel within walking distance of the Sprint Center? Or can anyone provide insight about parking for events if we choose to stay further away and drive to the concert. Thanks much!

Mentioned in this post
Sprint Center
Sprint Center
342 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,997 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels Near Sprint Center

I don't recommend the Kansas City Marriott Downtown. I attended a convention there for several years and their customer service was so bad the convention has moved this year.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels Near Sprint Center

Sorry , I tried to reply via my cell and it would not take so ,,,,, Try the el presidente

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
594 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels Near Sprint Center

Will you be going out to the bars and such after the concert? Another option is the Westin and Sheraton in Crown Center. These would be accessible via the free streetcar line

Mentioned in this post
Crown Center
Crown Center
512 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
4. Re: Hotels Near Sprint Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2017, 12:17