We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat

4 posts
Save Topic
Laundromat

Is there a laundromat any where near St Mary? Will have been traveling several days prior to our stay there.

Mentioned in this post
7 replies to this topic
Tacoma, Washington
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
10,592 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromat

Where are you coming from?

Browning may have one. You probably can find a few in the larger citues you may pass through like kalispell, Helena, great falls.

Mentioned in this post
Helena
Helena
Montana
USA
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromat

I know there are public laundromats in East Glacier Park (next to Brownies) and at Swiftcurrent Motor Inn in Many Glacier.

Where are you staying? There is a laundry facility at the St. Mary KOA - contact them to see if it’s available to people who aren’t staying there. There could be one at St. Mary Lodge, but I’ve never noticed.

Mentioned in this post
St Mary Lodge & Resort
St Mary Lodge & Resort
976 Reviews
Saint Mary, MT
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundromat

We are flying into Kalispell staying 3 nights at Apgar, 3 at Many Glaciers then 1 night at St. Mary Lodge before traveling to Waterton for an additional 3 nights. We've learned to pack light and like to wash clothes along the way to stay fresh. I read something on one of the posts that St. Mary Lodge doesn't have laundry facilities. I will call about Swift Current, KOA and St. Mary Lodge to check for sure! Will let you know! Thanks for the info!

Mentioned in this post
Kalispell
Kalispell
Montana
St Mary Lodge & Resort
St Mary Lodge & Resort
976 Reviews
Saint Mary, MT
USA
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundromat

Swiftcurrent definitely does - sounds like it might work to do laundry there before you head down to St. Mary.

Mentioned in this post
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundromat

FYI - I contacted the East Glacier KOA at St. Mary. They do have a 24 hour laundry facility open to the public and said we could use even if not staying there. I also contacted St. Mary Lodge & Resort, and they do NOT have laundry facilities nor did they offer any recommendations. I checked further online, and there are laundry facilities at Swift Current Motor Inn and Cabins. #CleanSocksOnVacation 8-)

Mentioned in this post
St Mary / East Glacier KOA Holiday
St Mary / East Glacier...
227 Reviews
Saint Mary, MT
St Mary Lodge & Resort
St Mary Lodge & Resort
976 Reviews
Saint Mary, MT
Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
6,445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundromat

I've used the laundromat at the St Mary KOA when I wasn't camping there. We paid for showers and washed clothes while we were showering. Johnson's Campground (on the hill across the road from the KOA) also has a coin operated laundromat attached to the registration office that you should be able to use. They also allow people not camping with them to pay to use their shower facilities.

Deb

Mentioned in this post
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Laundromat

Good information everyone! Thanks!

Reply to: Laundromat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint Mary