We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gameday parking

2 posts
Save Topic
Gameday parking

I'm visiting the Univeristy of Nebraska for the MSU game. I'm getting there Friday at about 5 and not leaving until Sunday morning. Where is the most cost effective place to park for that amount of time.

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gameday parking

I'm staying at my friends dorm really so there is not parking

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
690 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gameday parking

You could use metered parking on the street after 6p.m. as meters run from 8am to 6pm Mon-Sat. Just make sure you move your car before 8am. on Saturday morning. At parking garages it is $9 for 24 hours. If you leave the garage, the time will restart when you reenter a garage. You can park for shorter times than 24 hours. Only credit or debit cards are accepted at the garages.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,291 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gameday parking

We used the public garages downtown last weekend. As mentioned, it is $9 for 24 hours. But the time restarts if you leave. If you are planning to just leave your car there, it works fine.

4. Re: Gameday parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2017, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln
Recent Conversations
More Lincoln Topics