We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hyatt 4th of july event

newport beach
Level Contributor
107 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
hyatt 4th of july event

I'm staying at the Hyatt on the 4th and was wondering if anyone has been to their 4th of july event? Looks like fun but was it's a little pricey. I'm debating whether to pay for the event or just go down to the beach, find a chair and watch the fireworks.

3 replies to this topic
Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
875 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hyatt 4th of july event

I've never been to it but there are some regular posters here that have good information. Maybe if you post this in the Lake Tahoe California forum you'll get more responses; I know Incline is in Nevada but the CA forum gets much more traffic.

Edited: 31 May 2017, 01:42
California
Level Contributor
203 posts
657 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hyatt 4th of july event

There are fireworks in Incline on the 3rd and 4th. I am not sure as a guest if you do not purchase a ticket that you have access to the beach chairs on the 4th. It is mayhem at the beach then and space is limited. I would call the Hyatt to be sure you can access the beach without purchasing a ticket. We locals avoid the beach on the 4th

Nashville, Tennessee
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hyatt 4th of july event

There isn't much beach this year as the snowmelt has raised the water level significantly. I've never been to the Hyatt's event, but the 4th of July will be crowded in Incline everywhere near ALL the beaches. I've heard of people staking out spots on the beach at 6am!!

Reply to: hyatt 4th of july event
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Incline Village