We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Tahoe accommodations

San Francisco...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Lake Tahoe accommodations

Horrible, Awful, disgusting, and horrible service from agency. Beware ... over priced, everything in cabin not in working condition. Address: 837 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV. I have a list of broken items: Shower door broken and fell on my elderly mother's head, hot tub not working, balcony lose floor nail and weak floor, tables and chairs all broken, kitchen cabinets falling apart, broken appliances, refrigerator not in service and broken shelves, bathrooms very out dated and in horrible conditions. There is nothing very close by you have to drive to beach and pay $12.00 per person per day. Staff very unprofessional and are not doing there job as property management. They are not maintaining their properties and extremely unprofessional.. I recommend staying at a hotel near by various staying at any of these cabins. It's not worth the headache or the money staying at these cabins. At, least at a hotel it is clean and you have someone to discuss any concerns you might have a generally everything is in working condition. This joke of a place and these people are awful! BEWARE

Mentioned in this post
Incline Village
Incline Village
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), NV
2 replies to this topic
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,511 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Tahoe accommodations

Thanks for your warning. I can see on the map that your units were not close to the lake, restaurants or shops? How did you pick it for your stay? You should send a copy of your letter to the management and post on the site where you rented from.

This will get buried, so you should send to Trip Adviser reviews.

We stayed last week in the condo's of the Hyatt where we had free access to the private beach each day.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
11,043 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Tahoe accommodations

Is this a camp site? What is the name of the property?

Reply to: Lake Tahoe accommodations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Incline Village