We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treasure Island Restaurants

wisconsin
12 posts
Save Topic
Treasure Island Restaurants

Any suggestions on TI Restaurants? Looking for under $20/person for entree. Any thoughts on Isla Mexican or Kahunaville?

Kannapolis, North...
Level Contributor
183 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

Kahunaville is okay, we eat there about every trip. You can definitely do it for under $20 per person unless you add a lot of alcohol. A corona was $8 and I can't remember what my wife's fu fu drink cost.

Look for a coupon, that’s one reason we always go there. My wife said our last trip, dinner with drinks and and appetizer was around $50. Food and service was good, just not outstanding.

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

2 of us split the appetizer sampler at Kahunaville. Fabulous presentation. It even had an erupting volcano on the plate. Chicken wings, nachos, egg rolls, etc. It was way more than enough food for the both of us. I think it was about 28 bucks, plus drinks and tip.

We quite frequently will split the appetizer sampler at dinner to save money. Of course it helps that hors de orves is my favorite food group…

Lee's Summit, MO
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

My lady and I really enjoy Kahunaville. We love to split a slab of ribs - very, very good. Their hot fudge sundae is great and may well surprise you. A few of the other things we've had were so-so, but the two items I mentioned were excellent. You can make a very nice meal splitting those two items and a beverage and be well under $20/person.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

Isla is very good. Great food- great service- I would recommend. Kahuanaville is pretty good- if you order the cheese cake- watch out for the size of it- it would serve about 8 people. It is good.

CO
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

The coffee shop has good food. A group of us split apps, the asian fry box and hummus. I had a portobello sandwich, very tasty. The other side has an Asian theme. We didn't try it.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

just so you know, Francesco's at TI is available on restaurant.com

so, while it's a more expensive restaurant, with the GC, it would probably be the same price as going to a cheaper restaurant.

we bought the $25 GC for only $5, using a promo code. i think the valid code for right now is SPRING

7. Re: Treasure Island Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 00:20