We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

phx
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
1 review
Save Topic
March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

Since I had the biggest gaffe I wanted to quickly move on. The last post netted 990 responses over the year! With 2 weeks passed, we have just 50 weeks to go and lots of life in between. The dates are Thursday March 20 to Sunday March 23, 2014. It's never to early to plan Vegas and more when you know you will be there when the time comes. Let's push for 1000!

Philly
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

Looking to change our venue, have gone to Strat for MM last few years, and it is a great setup and free, with liberal drink tickets..BUT iit is a PIA to get there and it takes up a lot of time getting there and leaving there...we stay mid strip (paris area), williing to pay for guaranteed seating and free drinks...any suggestions would be appreciated...would like to keep it to 100 per guy

Level Contributor
1,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

That's what I was thinking johnnyvegas. Maybe they know won also?

4 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

If you figure it out let me know!

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

With NBA training camps starting today and preseason starting in a few days, it is the beginning of basketball season! College basketball will be gearing up in about a month, so we're slowly, but surely getting there.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

I'm debating SB or MM for my nest trip.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
193 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

170 days.....booked my flight 2 weeks ago SWA. Can't wait.

Semper Fi

4 posts
Save Reply
37. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

Jarheadgerry go bucks!!!!!!

Edited: 03 October 2013, 06:39
Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

Jarheadgerry, looks like I'll beat you there. We're at 167 or 168 depending on if we arrive Tues or Wed. We normally arrive Wed early evening, but last year drove up and arrived about 3 pm. This year we may plan to drive early Wed or late Tues so we can golf on the Wed. We're thinking of golf on Wed and Saturday to keep us away from the tables for a few minutes

By the way, I'm still reeling from that $5,500 near-miss that Syracuse gave me. Up 11 with 1 minute left, and they a) couldn't make a free throw, and b) couldn't run out the clock. I lost about $150-200 on that game through various parlays, but man, that 6-for-6 Saturday ticket would have been huge. I'm sick of coaches that complain their players don't play hard for 40 minutes when they don't coach for 40 minutes.

phx
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
1 review
Save Reply
39. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

So ready. Due to a new addition and future MM weekend traveler we pushed it to 2nd weekend. Latest trip we've had in a while. I feel you on that Cuse game. 2 guys in the group went the other way without saying and they hit 6 teamers I go 5-1. Its my team so I take homer hit. I did win 3k taking 2nd half vs michigan. So they made it up. Big changes will conference merry go round. Im so ready for hoops cuz my giants are well you know. Count it down boys! I love this time of year..

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: March Madness 2014- It was so much fun

Baseball season is over.

The NBA season has started.

Now the college teams are in their exhibition/preseason.

Is anyone else excited, or is it just me!?