We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$1 Blackjack Tables

mt. laurel
Level Contributor
122 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
$1 Blackjack Tables

The last time I was in Vegas, the Sahara had $1 blackjack tables. Is this still true? If not, what are the least expensive tables, and where? Thanks!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

$1 blackjack is now history. A few places (Sahara, Slots-A-Fun) may have $3 tables at less busy times.

Off-Strip and Downtown have the lowest minimums, but you'll struggle to find many places lower than $5 these days.

http://wizardofodds.com/blackjack/vegas.html

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

www.bj21.com

join and get the accurate state of the game. you can jin for 1 month if you like - a must if you plan on playing BJ in LV.

also know the games are not the same at the same table all the time - the pits can change as they see fit.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

When I was there in October, the best I found was $3 at the Golden Gate downtown. There is one $2 table at the Four Queens, but it's almost always full.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

I played $1 Blackjack at SLOTS OF FUN right next to Circus Circus.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

we played $3 BJ at Sahara, $5 at the Fun Pit at Bally's (by the way the most fun BJ we have played, the dealers are always friendly and fun there) and $5 at Tropicana.

The tables we noticed changed from $5-$10 on Friday afternoon though, two tables at Trop were still $5 at 7:20 PM when we left for the airport.

6. Re: $1 Blackjack Tables

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 20:19