We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

Will be cruising out of Bayonne this fall. Are there any motels that will allow you to park your car at the motel for the length of the cruise if you stay there the night before the cruise? In addition, will they offer free shuttle service to the cruise port in Bayonne.

California
Level Contributor
72 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

We are going out of Bayonne too...looking for hotels and shuttle service to port. Are you going on the Celebrity Summit...Sept 26?

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

http://www.countryinns.com/offers/2554029/chi

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
523 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

We will be sailing on Royal Carribean to the Southern Carribean for 12 days.

Thanks for the info.

Weiser
Level Contributor
114 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

We're doing the 12 day RCCL cruise in Nov. Apparently Countrly Inn and Suites has a shuttle round trip to Bayonne. I think the cost is something like $35.

We're a party of 6. I wonder if a cab service with a van might be less expensive. Anyone know?

Weiser
Level Contributor
114 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

We're doing the 12 day RCCL cruise in Nov. Apparently Countrly Inn and Suites has a shuttle round trip to Bayonne. I think the cost is something like $35.

We're a party of 6. I wonder if a cab service with a van might be less expensive. Anyone know?

6. Re: Shuttle service from motel to Bayonne cruise port & parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 14:23
Get answers to your questions about Elizabeth