We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Toronto to New Jersey

Toronto
10 posts
Save Topic
Driving from Toronto to New Jersey

Hello there

We are driving from Toronto to New Jersey next week and we’d like to stop over overnight for a quick rest and then continue the journey (not too comfortable driving at night time!).

My dilemma is which area to stop? Our hotel is located in Central New Jersey (Somerville) and from what I found on Mapquest, we’ll go through Hamilton, buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and bingharnton.

I was thinking to book a hotel in Syracuse. Is this a sound decision as I’ve never been to New Jersey before!! Any help will be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Toronto to New Jersey

There are plenty of choices along your route.

Read the reviews for the hotels near where you want to stop, and book one.

2. Re: Driving from Toronto to New Jersey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 12:24
Get answers to your questions about Somerset