We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

Will be reaching JFK international on 1 Jan 2014. I have to ultimately go to Raritan, new jersey. I like to know whether I can get reliable taxi/cab from JFK to Raritan. Can you name some cabs. JFK airport site is showing dial 7 as one of the option. How good it is?

3 replies to this topic
Piscataway, New...
Level Contributor
312 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

I can only give advice from the Jersey side. I have used Central Limo in East Brunswick a number of times and they are pretty good. They can pick you up from JFK and bring you to Raritan. http://www.centrallimo1.com/

I would also recommend looking up other car services. Some are the same price or even cheaper than cabs.

NJ
Level Contributor
800 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

Dial 7 has been around for a long time. That will be one very expensive taxi ride. If you can manage to get from JFK to NY Penn Station, you can take a NJ transit train Raritan Valley Line to Somerville & then take a cab from there. It will be much cheaper.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,774 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

I would see if you can change your flight to Newark. Are you going to Raritan township or Raritan Boro?

Reply to: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Somerset