We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

Will be reaching JFK international on 1 Jan 2014. I have to ultimately go to Raritan, new jersey. I like to know whether I can get reliable taxi/cab from JFK to Raritan. Can you name some cabs. JFK airport site is showing dial 7 as one of the option. How good it is?

Mentioned in this post
3 replies to this topic
Piscataway, New...
Level Contributor
315 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

I can only give advice from the Jersey side. I have used Central Limo in East Brunswick a number of times and they are pretty good. They can pick you up from JFK and bring you to Raritan. http://www.centrallimo1.com/

I would also recommend looking up other car services. Some are the same price or even cheaper than cabs.

Mentioned in this post
Park Central Hotel New York
Park Central Hotel New...
5,373 Reviews
New York City, NY
Brunswick
Brunswick
Golden Isles of Georgia, GA
NJ
Level Contributor
925 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

Dial 7 has been around for a long time. That will be one very expensive taxi ride. If you can manage to get from JFK to NY Penn Station, you can take a NJ transit train Raritan Valley Line to Somerville & then take a cab from there. It will be much cheaper.

Mentioned in this post
West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,411 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan

I would see if you can change your flight to Newark. Are you going to Raritan township or Raritan Boro?

Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Boro Hotel
Boro Hotel
710 Reviews
Long Island City, NY
Reply to: reliable taxi from jfk to raritan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Somerset