We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stay within walking distance of franchshoek town centre

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
4,429 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
stay within walking distance of franchshoek town centre

I have found a web map showing accomadation in Franschhoek but have no idea of what is the 'main road'. As my husband has walking difficulties, we would like to be no more than 10 minutes walk from the main shop and eating areas. Any suggestions please ?

Mentioned in this post
Franschhoek
Franschhoek
Western Cape, South Africa
Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl...
48 Reviews
from US$92.90*
Free Cancellation
Full-Day Franschhoek Wine Tram...
11 Reviews
from US$94.10*
Cape Town City Pass including 3-Day...
1 Review
from US$92.50*
Free Cancellation
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: stay within walking distance of franchshoek town centre

We stayed at the Centerville guesthouse 2 months back. Its very well located (less than 50meters off the main road) and the hosts are absolutely super. However, from what I recall, all the bedrooms were on the first floor and I dont recall seeing an elevator. If that is a problem, a lot of the B&B's would not suit you.

12. Re: stay within walking distance of franchshoek town centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Franschhoek