We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new option from Manila to Angeles City. Genesis Bus now operates a direct Point-to-Point service from Terminal 3 at NAIA (Manila International Airport) to SM Clark (Angeles City), and Clark Airport. The shuttle cost 350p, and runs about every hour. Buses are comfortable and roomy, unlike the vans some shuttle services are now using.

The buses do leave on time. The only down side, is that you will need to find transportation from SM Clark or Clark Airport.

107 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
689 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

From SM Clark drop off (which is close to the main gate of Clark), you have to take a jeepney outside the gate. Still a long ways off, maybe as much as 30 +/- min to center of Angeles city by jeep.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,314 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

I note you have Pattaya Thailand as your address so pardon me if I am wrong but I assume you mean by Angeles City the district of Angeles City where the girlie bars are and not the city centre which is indeed a jeepney ride away from SM Clark.

If you look on google maps and do a search for sm clark then seek directions to Fields Avenue where most of the bars are you will find its about 500 metres

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
689 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

@Sampagd1ta. Straight to the point huh? :-) I did notice his location. But I'm sure he would have found it even by accident once he gets out of the gate.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

WIth wife, just heading to ABC Hotel, just had some extra days to spend , thought I would find some clubs, Not after that, just wanted to see the place and meet another couple from Pattaya, and not for that , either, heard people saying it was like Pattaya, I enjoy clubs, like Galaxy on Boracay , been in Phils for a month, first time in Phils, I hope this lets your minds rest a little, lol

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,314 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

If you are at ABC according to the Genesis website the drop off point is the transport hub/clark imperial hotel which is next door to the ABC, you can't miss it, it has an ABC sign on the roof.

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Clark+Imperial+Hotel/@15.1658942,120.5801917,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3396f278fe34c6df:0xa9beadf244289e90!8m2!3d15.165889!4d120.582375?hl=en

Edited: 15 January 2018, 11:15
Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Thanks so much....

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

I’m on the bus as we text, Door 14 at Terminal 3 Terminal side , we arrived Term 4 and jumped 0n Airport Shuutle Bus “white bus” 20 peso to Term 3, Watching Baywatch on TV, driver and helper , Very Nice ,, get on the bus and pay when he starts to leaves 350p each , heading to SM Clark, right by my choice of Hotel Queens, So EZ, Thank You, Donald

Edited: 18 January 2018, 16:01
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Do we need to make a reservation?There is a trip from SM Clark to naia terminal 3 right?

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

I called they say to go Clark Airport kiosk outside Arrivals

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
131 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

They didn’t tell me they pick up outside SM Mall, so I got free shuttle from ABC Hotel to Clark Airport, they even had a 12:00 bus that was not posted,, They have 6 or 8 seats and big sign with schedules in front of Mall only two stops in Angeles City, 350 p, so EZ , reccomend to all, Bus is Full, only 2 Westerners on bus

Reply to: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Angeles City