We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lifts West or Claim Jumper

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lifts West or Claim Jumper

We are planning a ski trip in March to Red River. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 small kids), and want a condo/townhome to have a kitchen and separate sleeping & living areas. I would also really like a true ski-in/ski-out property. From what I can tell from my lodging research, Lifts West and Claim Jumper Townhouses both offer this. Does anyone have advice about either one of these? Are they truly at the lifts? We'll also need to be able to easily get to the ski school for the kids. Is there another property like this that I haven't considered? Thanks!

Taos, New Mexico
Level Contributor
644 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lifts West or Claim Jumper

Red River is tiny. Any property is going to provide easy access to the lifts. Generally speaking, everyone parks their car when they arrive and don't get back in it until they're ready to leave town. Claim Jumper has a Google Maps location indicating that it's virtually at the base of one of the lifts.

2. Re: Lifts West or Claim Jumper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2011, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Red River