We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chautauqua Suites

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Chautauqua Suites

This looks fairly new & I've not been able to find reviews anywhere. Is anyone familiar with it?

Thanks for any info.

Englewood Guest House
Englewood Guest House
#1 of 7 B&Bs / Inns in Chautauqua
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#1 of 6 hotels in Chautauqua
Athenaeum Hotel
Athenaeum Hotel
#2 of 6 hotels in Chautauqua
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chautauqua Suites

Sorry, after my original post I did find one review. Looks like it is a new property.

Any comments are still welcome!

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chautauqua Suites

It is a brand new property, just opened this past (late)summer. I have never stayed there but I live in the area, and it is an "upscale" property. It is located across the road from Chautaqua Lake. There is a restaurant on sight, and you can walk to a few area attractions, but beware our winter weather can be horrible! Hope this helps, good luck.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chautauqua Suites

We just returned from our trip & loved the Chautauqua Suites. It is a new, spotlessly clean hotel. They provided a nice continental breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone.

LOL, we were imagining how bad the winters can get up there. Sure is a nice spot in the fall though.

Mentioned in this post
Chautauqua
Chautauqua
Chautauqua County, NY
jamestown ny
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Chautauqua Suites

it a very upscale and very nice hotel but one of the down falls is right behind it is a boy scout camp and it hold alot of mettings and expos and other stuff but very new and very nice also no pool onsite come on thats the only bad thing thanks hope this helped

5. Re: Chautauqua Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Chautauqua