We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

We are planning a family reunion for 70 people and really like the idea of renting a few of the vacation homes on this property to house our group that range in age from 1-85! From what I've seen on their website it looks great, but I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the rental homes. What areas are best? How far are the houses from the main inn and swimming pool?

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

Yes-

We stayed there at a rental home almost four years ago. Ours was a family reunion, also, but much smaller. The home we ended up in was at the top of the chair lift (it was one of the clubhomes), so it was definately a drive to the swimming pool, etc... We absolutely loved it. The view was spectacular and the kids loved the pool, etc.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

Thanks for the reply! How far a drive was it to the pool? This is the only thing that I think people may be concerned about, since most of the kids in our group will want to hang out by the pool all day. We are looking at the Ridgeview and Highlands II. From the satellite photos of the area it looks like the Highlands II area may have a pool of it's own.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

The Peak is a top of the line resort and awsome property. There are many activities for all to do. Not only is there a pool, but a large indoor/outdoor hot tub, water slide, miniture golf, and even a game room. Of course two golf courses and Skiing and Tubbing hills.

During their busy times they do run a shuttle from one end of the property tothe other. What time of year your going to be there? As I said there are many different things for different times of year.

Please feel free to ask more questions.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

We are planning to be there the last weekend in June, so I'm not sure if the resort will be in "full swing" since it is more shoulder season than full season. The shuttle bus sounds good.

Do you know if there is a pool near the Highlands II area or is it just the main pools near the inn?

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

There is a pool by the upper golf course. It is smaller than the main pool. I do not know when it is open or much about it, but I will try to find out for you.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

I did a drive-by today, the new pool is right across from the Clubhouse, Woods-n-Wedges, at the upper golf course. It is an outdoor pool, with bathhouses and bathrooms right on by the pool deck. As for the places that you are wanting to rent,Ridgeview, I did not see this property, as there are not a lot of signs up yet.

I hope this will help.

7. Re: Anybody ever stayed at Peak N Peek Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Chautauqua