We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant w/great view

Hillsborough, NJ
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant w/great view

It's our anniversary and we're staying at the Shinn Estate Vineyards and the Bartlett House Inn. Can you recommend a great restaurant for us to enjoy on our anniversary and on other evenings. Also, is there any great Jazz or Band music around? Also, any good beaches???

Thanks.

Drewsive

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant w/great view

Love the Bartlett House Inn...great choice!! While it doesn't have a view, you may want to consider your special dinner at North Fork Table in Southold. Try the chef's tasting menu with wine pairings. Walking distance from the Bartlett House, try Frisky Oyster (the original restaurant, not the more casual bistro), Wine/Vine bar cafe, and Scrimshaw. Bruce's Cheese Emporium is a neat little stop for lunch/brunch.

Hillsborough, NJ
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant w/great view

I choose the Bartlett House Inn because of your last reply to my inquiry about a place to stay and I did make reservations at the North Fork table. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Drewsive

3. Re: Romantic Restaurant w/great view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Mattituck
Recent Conversations