We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

Aldan, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
414 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

i posted here before about trip with teen son and husband in late march a cpl of days...still looking on and off at hotels in this area and saw Hampton inn had good reviews etc... Did anyone see that the description of the rooms clearly say they HAVE BATHTUBS ONLY.....? what is that about? If that means they dont have showers just a tub, then thats a bit goofy.....

im trying to find something that has breakfast too, not just a continental or deluxe cont... it says it has hot and cold breakfast buffet......if by chance a hotel i find doesnt have that, can anyone suggest places in the area that have breakfast ?

and what about grand island area, anyone recommend anything there?

I also saw holiday inn express, that looks nice too, but not sure if they have a breakfast buffet or just continental, so the finding a place to eat breakfast would be suggested..... did i read here about a hard rock cafe in the area too?? that would be good place to eat dinner, or can anyone suggest a place. thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
208 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

There are several Hampton hotels in the area, but you can call their 1-800 number and they can give you information. Also you can read reviews on this website.

Niagara Falls, NY
Level Contributor
495 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

The Hampton Inn on Rainbow Blvd. has showers and a hot breakfast.

Aldan, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
414 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

i did see that on the hampton inns actual site they had normal bathrooms..not sure why the description said bathtubs only, right here on TA descript of hotel and expedia too...

Have you stayed there? was it a decent place, and quiet rooms, not walls where you can hear the people next door to you if anyones there?

4. Re: cking out hotels in the area and saw this...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 12:17