We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

Hello all, everyone on this forum was so helpful last season, I figured I'd ask the experts again because I can't find anything on-line. Anyone know if Saratoga will be handling reservations for the lower carousel the same way as last year, through Ticketmaster? If so, any idea as to when they go on sale? I've checked the site and various publications but haven't seen anything yet. I do know porch, turf terrace, etc. go on sale on march 28th but wasn't sure about lower carousel. The dining reservations hotline did not handle the lower carousel last year. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

Thanks, Mattanamyl! I really appreciate the head's up!

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

The new information is posted here:

Tables will be available for reservation (excluding Travers Day*) beginning Tuesday, May 10 at 10 a.m. on Ticketmaster.com. (link)

Travers Day tables are available by lottery.

Good luck, Mattanamyl!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

Just saw the same thing. Thanks for the quick update Saratoga home! Good luck to you as well.

fla.
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

site is updated today, listing May 10 as day that tables will go on sale (except Travers Day for which there is a lottery)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

Ended up reserving tables for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday over Whitney weekend. Couldn't be happier with our choice of tables, same as last year. Thursday we reserved at the porch. How did you end up doing saratogahome?

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

We will be there for the Whitney, as well, mattnamyl! Thank you so much for the tip!

We also "won" a table for Travers in the raffle, but had already committed to sit elsewhere, so we declined it.

27. Re: Fourstardave's(lower carousel) reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2017, 14:17