We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Restaurant Question...

Bear, Delaware
Level Contributor
48 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute Restaurant Question...

Any thoughts on Pennell's? I know this weekend will be extraordinarily busy so looking to make a reservation somewhere on Sunday night. Any other thoughts...decent meals that you would think we would like to try - open to any suggestions. We are staying on York Ave. so we can walk or we will have a care but walking would be great. Our taste buds are wide open...

fla.
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Restaurant Question...

Pennel's is very good. However, one of my personal favorites is Winslow's, located on rte 9 headed toward

Glens Falls. (10 minutes from downtown.) For those who like it, they feature an old fashioned Turkey dinner with all the trimmings that is outstanding. Check out their website. Good Luck !!

Mentioned in this post
Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Restaurant Question...

I would suggest Jacob and Anthony's, the Merry Monk, Mouzon House, or the Old Bryan Inn based on your location. Take a look at their menus to decide.

Mentioned in this post
Merry Monk
Merry Monk
202 Reviews
Saratoga Springs, NY
The Mouzon House
The Mouzon House
294 Reviews
Saratoga Springs, NY
Bear, Delaware
Level Contributor
48 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Minute Restaurant Question...

Thanks for the suggestions! I like closer to the house! Throwing the suggestions out to our traveling friends. I'll let you know what we decide.

4. Re: Last Minute Restaurant Question...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2017, 13:17