We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites vs Hampton Inn and Suites

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
345 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy Suites vs Hampton Inn and Suites

We will be in Saratoga Springs for 1 night in November. We are trying to decide between the Embassy Suites or the Hampton Inn. Price is the same although the Embassy Suites seems to be a tiny bit more luxurious. Regarding location, it seems that the Hampton Inn is more convenient to the restaurants and shopping. If we stayed at the Embassy Suites, are there restaurants or shops within walking distance (around 1 mile or less)?

Westchester County
Level Contributor
652 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites vs Hampton Inn and Suites

I have stayed in both and liked them both very much BUT I prefer Hampton Suites due to its location. It's an easy walk to downtown. However, cabs are very easy to get in Saratoga. When we stayed at Embassy Suites (they have a free happy hour by the way for their guests), we walked to town but took a cab back. After eating and drinking, we didn't feel like walking that distance.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites vs Hampton Inn and Suites

I agree with BBMom, based on location alone. The Hampton Inn has a very convenient location. In November, it can be quite cold and feel like a long walk or wait for a cab to get back to Embassy Suites.

3. Re: Embassy Suites vs Hampton Inn and Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2017, 12:16