We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from vigo airport to pontevedra

Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Topic
transport from vigo airport to pontevedra

can anyone tell me the best way to go from vigo aiport to the centre of pontevedra?

Pontevedra, Spain
Level Contributor
11 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport from vigo airport to pontevedra

Unfortunately there is no direct service, so the best is to get a local Vigo bus direction Vigo Train Station. The bus company is called Vitrasa, you can check their website. From the train station take a train to Pontevedra, it takes only 30min, and I think they run every hour, check www.renfe.com.

The vitrasa bus will be the number C9A, and you will have to leave at the Policarpo Sanz stop. Then just walk down 5 min to the trainstation.

www.vitrasa.es/php/index.php…

If this is too much of a hassel, then i recommend you to rent a car, they are around 25 euro a day, and will make your trip easier. Keep in mind that to discover the secret spots of Pontevedra you will need a car. Should you have any quetions about where to go or what to do, dont hesitate to rise your questions.

2. Re: transport from vigo airport to pontevedra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Pontevedra