We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crest hollow country club hotel?

Grand Blanc
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
crest hollow country club hotel?

Travelling to woodbury for wedding at Crest hollow country club at the end of july...can anyone recommend a good hotel as close as possible for around $100 a night give or take?

3 replies to this topic
Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crest hollow country club hotel?

Will you have a car? You budget is a little low--$150 a night would open up more options.

The closest hotels are the Best Western and the Executive Inn. They are both on Jericho Turnpike (not a highway, but a city street) and are very close.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g48908-d75581-R…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g48908-d125949-…

Edited: 12 March 2011, 09:35
Grand Blanc
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crest hollow country club hotel?

$150 is doable if it means a nice upgrade in quality

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crest hollow country club hotel?

If you are going to have a car, you can also check hotels in Jericho, Westbury, Farmingdale, and Plainview. Only you can determine what you are looking for in a hotel, but $150 a night will not get you into a nicer full service hotel on Long Island. And $100 a night is going to get you an older motel at best. If you will not have a car, I suggest you book one of the ones I mentioned in my first reply because transportation costs will far exceed any savings gotten from booking a hotel further away from the Crest Hollow.

Reply to: crest hollow country club hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Woodbury