We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

Chattanooga...
14 posts
Save Topic
Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

Does this location have the Ruth's Classics on the menu? I have a $100 food and beverage credit and I know the two of us can enjoy a meal and drink without going very much over that if they do have the Classics from which to choose. It doesn't show up on the online menu but that may be because they change the items frequently?

6 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

Why not call them and ask?

-JimG

Chattanooga...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

I did.....and was told they did but my friend that was there recently said it was not on the menu. Guess I thought I'd come here for the tie-breaker.

Simpsonville, South...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

they did not when I was there in Feb and the meal was a major disappointment.

Go to Brio instead!

Chattanooga...
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

We went on February 18th and they did have the classics on the menu. I went with the steak and shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, I don't remember which salad I chose but it was great and big, and the dessert was so-so. My favorite on their desserts is the berries in cream but I had to do dessert to go because I was too full to eat it then. Figured berries and cream wouldn't hold up so well. I'm sorry you weren't pleased with your meal there. I think it is overpriced but everything I've had there has been wonderful. We always get the shrimp cocktail and it was as good as ever.

Level Contributor
53 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

I have to agree with ^this poster^.

the food quality was fantastic, However the prices are higher than other RCsh locations.

seriously Plan Your meal well (which it appears your trying to!) or you'll need to kick in a few extra dollars over that credit amount.

Chattanooga...
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's

I really didn't want to have to budget so tight and had just paid out a lot of money on insurances so I used my annual diamond celebration meal voucher ($100) to go with my $100 diamond aspirations folio credit. The best thing about that was we put the $100 celebration voucher on the ticket then billed the balance to the room. There was plenty of cash out of that $100 aspiration credit to cover our buffet breakfast, too, so it was a win!

Reply to: Ruth's Chris Classics at Harrah's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cherokee