We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food in Corolla, NC

Salisbury, Maryland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food in Corolla, NC

Hello,

I will be staying in Corolla, NC with my husband's family August 28th - September 4th. We are staying in a beach house so we will be cooking some meals.

I was curious if there are any places we definitely need to check out for dinner. We want a few delivery/carry-out places and two sit-down places. There will be seven adults, 1 toddler, and 1 baby. If it helps, I believe we are in the Ocean Sands area/community, not that we can't drive out of the that area. Not super familiar with the area since my family used to stay in Nagshead.

Also, if there is a cool coffee shop or breakfast place, I wouldn't mind checking that out one of the days. And I wouldn't mind some ribs or bbq one of the nights. And a good place to pick up bagels for the week!

I don't expect a food mecca being a beach town but I have never done Corolla and any help you guys could give me would be great!

Thanks,

Morgan

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Food in Corolla, NC

We ate at Sooeys BBQ & Rib Shack in Corolla near Food Lion. They have eat in or take out. They are reasonably priced and very yummy!!! http://www.sooeysbbq.com/

Salisbury, Maryland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Food in Corolla, NC

Thanks!

13. Re: Food in Corolla, NC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2017, 14:18