We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise....Oneiros or Thalasitra?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
134 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise....Oneiros or Thalasitra?

Hi

I am wanting to prebook a cruise around Milos and have been in touch with both the above companies

both so7nd good in there own ways but I don’t know which one to do

Oneiro - small boat only takes 15 people which is awesome, fantastic reviews but only goes around a part of the island

thalisitra - larger boat, goes around the whole island (but may not depending on weather), food looks amazing, good reviews

I wanted to go aro7nd the whole island but there is no guarantee either way.

Any thoughts or recommendations please?

Mentioned in this post
Milos
Milos
Cyclades, Greece
Oneiro Milos
Oneiro Milos
612 Reviews
Milos, Greece
2 replies to this topic
Espoo Finland
Level Contributor
152 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise....Oneiros or Thalasitra?

There is also Polco Sailing which takes only 10 persons per boat (sailing boat), half island tours. Or you can hire private tour as well. They also have got excellent reviews, have not tried but I have booked with them for our July visit to Milos. I made my choice based on reviews and the small group approach they have.

Mentioned in this post
Milos
Milos
Cyclades, Greece
atlanta, Ga.
Level Contributor
388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruise....Oneiros or Thalasitra?

We will be heading to Milos July 1 for our third time. We plan on taking the Thalassitra ride for the third time. I mentioned to my 14 year old son that we may not do it this year since we have done it twice and he was like " it's the best thing we have done in Greece"...We go every other summer. It is a great trip around the island. Stops in coves to swim/dive/snorkel...They serve a great seafood pasta lunch with wine/beer/soda/water. Our family all agree it is one of the better things we have done in Greece. I am sure you will enjoy either boat but I can only speak to the Thalassitra experience...Enjoy which ever you choose.

Mentioned in this post
Milos
Milos
Cyclades, Greece
Greece
Greece
Europe
Reply to: Cruise....Oneiros or Thalasitra?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Milos
;