We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

Hello. I arrive in Barcelona at 10am, and will need to be at the airport for 8am when departing. I’m looking into staying at hotel montanamar in Lloret de Mar with my partner. Can anyone recommend any cheap transfer companies or buses thatll run at these times?

Thank you

9 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

The company that runs the Barcelona Lloret route is Sarfa, Moventis group. Look at www.sarfa.com

You can also do it via train (R2+R1) (rodalies.gencat.cat) and Pujol bus.

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

I always use hoppa bus, I sort it out online and have a return, using them again in August from Barcelona to Lloret.

Abergele, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

How long does the hoppa bus take?

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

It is a maximum of 10 drop offs i would say hr and half. but quicker if less drop offs. I know a taxi take about an hr.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

You could also rent a car. We arrive in Barcelona this Saturday and I was looking at different transfer options, and renting a car was one of the cheapest and most convenient. It worked out at €60 to rent a compact car for the week!!

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

Hello:) could you share with which company did you rent-a-car?

PRESTON
Level Contributor
81 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

We have rented a ford focus through Holiday autos for next week ,cost £94.

We have used Holiday Taxis before , it does take a while but ok, try to find a discount code to use

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

We traveled in August and booked Hoppa bus in uk to Loretta de mar

Absolute nightmare

Forward journey the driver was falling asleep at the wheel, he was ill or drunk and Hoppa admit he was unwell. We got off early as we feared he was dangerous and it cost us 40 more euros to get to Loret de Mar....Hoppa customer care said these are unforeseen circumstances and no refund would be given

The return journey booked for 2am in the morning did not turn up at all, we rang and driver lied saying we were not outside hotel when we were there 30 mins early with two children, we had to find public transport which cost 56 Euro, Hoppa have not even acknowledged this journey so they took our monies but we got no service...a scam I can only assume

Do not book with Hoppa

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar

Used Hoppa bus in August

Driver was sleeping at wheel, looked drunk, four of us got off, was dangerous, we got kids. Expensive taxi but Hoppa will not refund but admitted driver was ill?

Return journey at 2am did not show up at all. We called as were waiting since 1:30am, they lied and said driver went to hotel, we were outside!

Still no refund

Unprofessional and scam

Do not book Hoppa bus

Reply to: Barcelona airport to Lloret de Mar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar