We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a2b transfers

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
a2b transfers

Has anyone used a2b transfers from Girona airport to lloret De Mar.

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a2b transfers

we used shuttle direct from girona to malgrat, about 9 euros pp each way and it was good service and reliable, would use again

2. Re: a2b transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2011, 20:50
england
Level Contributor
690 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a2b transfers

we going with them x

Lincoln, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: a2b transfers

I booked a transfer in Majorca with a2b. We got from the airport to the resort OK. I checked the internet for the pick up which was listed for the hotel the following day. despite standing directly outside the hotel 30 minutes before pickup and 40 minutes after nobody came for us. I rang the company who said they had been to the hotel and noone was there. That is untrue. They did not know why my mobile or reception was not contacted, even though they insisted on it at the time of booking. I was tolld by them to get a taxi and claim the cost of this back. I paid 74.42 euros for the taxi (not often do we have spare currency at the end of a holiday). Eventually they repaid £17 of our booking fee back. They say it was not them who were due to collect us but a company sub-contracted so there is nothing more they can do! AVOID.

5. Re: a2b transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations