We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H Hotel Royal Star

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
H Hotel Royal Star

Can anyone tell me if the Royal Star Hotels has tea &coffee making facilities in the rooms?

I tried telephoning but no one spoke english and I do try to speak a little Spainish but wasnt able to make myself understood.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H Hotel Royal Star

no it doesnt.but if u are going al u can get tea and coffee in the bar at any time.

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H Hotel Royal Star

Thank You Hazel for your prompt reply thats very kind of you, wondered if you could tell me how much the safes are, also can we get a bus into the town centre from the hotel, I am assuming the hotel is a little way out from the town centre and I walk with the aid of walking sticks.

Thank you

Alan

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H Hotel Royal Star

you only get free tea/coffee on AI between 10am and midnight, when the bar is open.

safe is around €25 per week with a €10 deposit.

the town is about a 10 minute walk downhill from the royal star.

with your walking difficulties, depending how bad they are, you may be better considering the royal beach as it is in a relatively flat area of fenals, near the beach and has a bus stop right outside the hotel. the bus goes in a circular route round town (one direction only) and is a flat fare of around €1.15.

the royal star has a bus stop about 150 yards away, but you have to go a roundabout route (past the royal beach) to get into town, and all round the other end of town to get back.

4. Re: H Hotel Royal Star

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:27
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar