We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Iguana at 6 Ocean Blvd, Southern Shores NC

Columbus, Ohio
1 post
Green Iguana at 6 Ocean Blvd, Southern Shores NC
Save

Anyone with information on condition of this property? Looks like a value for a 10 BR rental, which is probably because of it's VERY close proximity to busy major road - how big of a deal is this likely to be? Rental is through Outer Banks Blue - really appreciate any good, bad, other feedback on this property and this rental company.

1 reply
Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,815 posts
137 reviews
54 helpful votes
1. Re: Green Iguana at 6 Ocean Blvd, Southern Shores NC
Save

Being a real estate salesman I am familiar with it. I have not been in it for a few years. I wish I could post a picture here, but I can post a link that should open the county map view for you to see the layout of the property. To say it is oceanfront is very misleading!! Very misleading. The lot does touch the ocean, but ..... The house is next to the Hilton Inn and was a nice house the last time I was in it several years ago. You probably think it is a deal because you think it is oceanfront. Cut and paste this link in your browser.

http//.gis.darecountync.gov/?parid=022819010&lat=36.10135138851849&lng=-75.71326464414598&z=18&bas=Aerials+2012&layers=Parcels%2CStreet+names&method=pin&query=987717019836&q=none

Edited: 5 years ago
Reply to: Green Iguana at 6 Ocean Blvd, Southern Shores NC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Southern Shores
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.