We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on St Regis resort?

1 post
Save Topic
Feedback on St Regis resort?

Hello,

I'm considering renting a condo for a week in June at the St. Regis resort. It looks lovely, but can anyone give feedback on what the experience would be like for family with a 5 year old? Is the surf pretty rough? I understand it's pretty secluded. I'd love feedback on whether or not it's a good family vacation spot.

thank you!!!

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

The St Regis is lovely. There are days where the ocean may be rough or days where the ocean is calm. The beach has been renourished in front of the st Regis. They have an indoor and outdoor pool. You may also want to look at Villa Capriani. See Villacapriani.com

Mentioned in this post
Villa Capriani
Villa Capriani
73 Reviews
Topsail Island, NC
cleveland
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

We love shipwatch villas...next to st. Regjs....lovely area

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,549 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

The St. Regis is a nice complex, with an indoor and outdoor pool, playground and a restaurant on site. I think it's a perfect spot for a family to vacation!

Danville, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

I just got back from vacationing at St. Regis and we loved it. My 3 and 5 year old had an amazing time at the beach and the pools. They played in the ocean in knee to waist deep water and had a great time. I would highly recommend it.

Lancaster County...
Level Contributor
47 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

I am so happy to hear the good reports! We stayed at the Dunes last year, and while we loved the complex as a whole, we're looking for a newer/more maintained unit this year, and happened to find one at St. Regis instead. I was a bit nervous about trying a new place, but feel much better now. Thanks so much for asking this question! Enjoy your trip. :)

6. Re: Feedback on St Regis resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2017, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Topsail Beach
;