We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice karaoke bars

Liversedge, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice karaoke bars

Muppet looks like a rave for young people, can anyone suggest some decent ordinary karaoke bars for middle aged people lol

4 replies to this topic
Barnet
Level Contributor
234 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice karaoke bars

I don't know of any karoke bars, except the muppet bar which is best avoided but.......

Dian, from the rock bar is playing at the Gibralter (at the front where the little train terminates) he is always happy for a guest or two to get up and sing with him!

Enjoy your holiday!

Edited: 11 July 2018, 16:39
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice karaoke bars

the Muppets bar is a nice family bar up to about 2230

but after about 2230 it dose get taken over by the younger people

other than that karaoke is not a big thing in golden sands

there will be bands and singers around as has been said but they may not be your type of music the only thing you can do is go in and find out

some times hotels do have a karaoke night but only some

and they may be for guests only

the last one I saw was at the kaliakra palace and that was only once a week

what hotel are you at

Liversedge, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice karaoke bars

we don't arrive until 21st September and will stay at the Astera hotel and spa.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice karaoke bars

late September most of the young people and family's will have gone and things will be closing down

so it will be a lot quieter the astera hotel is on the front next to the marina hotel

the Muppet bar in party street behind you if its still open then is the only karaoke bar that I can think of

I am going in august and I will be back before you go so if any new ones have turned up I will let you know

the thing is golden sands is a summer resort and the shops restaurants and bars when they have sold there stock they closed down for the winter some will still be open but less than the august

Reply to: Nice karaoke bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations