We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers

lincoln
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
transfers

How much is a private transfer from Bourgas airport to Golden Sands please?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers

I would say you're looking at 300 BGN upwards (£120+) for that, it's a quite a trek to get to if you fly into Burgas instead of Varna.

Mentioned in this post
Varna
Varna
Varna Province, Bulgaria
lincoln
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers

Wow, that's expensive x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers

Not really; for a driver it's a 160 mile round trip partially through winding mountain roads, usually taking a total of 5 to 6 hours to return to base - probably more in the peak months of july/august - so basically most of the day for them.

It's like flying into East Midlands airport when you want to go to London...

Edited: 26 August 2015, 21:06
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers

Sorry, just realised it wasn't clear from the my first post - the price I mentioned was based on return (i.e. 2 trips). A single trip just there would obviously be about half that.

Nottingham, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers

Could be cheaper write me PM!

Barnet
Level Contributor
204 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers

Hi,

Have a look at Suntransfers.com - they provide pre-booked cars and you pay in advance. The one way fare is Euro 84.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers

For reference: 84€ is 163 leva (just over £60).

8. Re: transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2017, 19:04
Edited: 08 June 2017, 19:04
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transfers

why not fly in to varna air port about 40 min from golden sands a taxi would be about 60 lev each way

lincoln
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transfers

Sorted now thank you

Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands