We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden sands or mykonos ?

1 post
Save Topic
Golden sands or mykonos ?

Wich's more reccomended to visit?

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden sands or mykonos ?

its more about who you are and what you want

golden sands is a porpose built holiday resort locals do not live their you would have to leave the resort to see the real bulgaria

golden sands is a mix of hotels clubs bars beach ect all the holiday type things

there are all in hotels B&B hotels adult only hotels 18/30 hotels

there is a big mix of people from all over more familys but still many young people

you are a 30 min taxi ride from varna city there are all the normal holiday things jet ski ect

its cheap to eat out their are beach bars for young people

i like golden sands and i am going to golden sands next year

but i cant tell you what you would like or what would be best for you only what i like

what kind of holiday are you looking for what do you want to do lie on the beach all day or go out partying

golden sands will have it you just need to pick the right hotel

2. Re: Golden sands or mykonos ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations