We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nationalities In Golden Sands

Droitwich, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nationalities In Golden Sands

Hi All

Me and a couple of friends are thinking of going to Golden Sands this year. We are all 26 and have been to Sunny beach a couple of times before, but fancy going to GS this year as SB seems to have far too many Brits around now (and we like meeting girls of other nationalities).

My question is how many Brits go to Golden Sands?

and also

What sort of nationalities will we meet in Golden Sands?

Thanks all!

Mentioned in this post
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach
Burgas Province, Bulgaria
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nationalities In Golden Sands

Thanks Paul, I will definitely look into this possibility if I can't find a driver.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nationalities In Golden Sands

it is a long way on bulgarian roads and it will take a good part day have you looked in to going by boat varna is a port

last year there were trips from golden sands to istanbul and back i know they do more stops than a car would but they were still looking at a day each way i cant see a flight being much more than a hour each way i dont know about the trains what rought you would have to take just some things to think about

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nationalities In Golden Sands

Interesting! I will look at that possibility.

Thanks again

14. Re: Nationalities In Golden Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2017, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations