We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Nessebar?

Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to Nessebar?

How much it costs to take a taxi to Nessebar?

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

i assume you are going from GS as you are posting on this part of the forum.

It will be expensive -- at least 100 lev one way. It might be quite a bit more. You will be far better of to get a organised trip from Golden Sands. I would guess the cost for that will be about 40 or 50 lev return.

Best,

Paul

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
408 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

I believe you can make a bargain with a driver for 200 lev one-way, but this is only if he doesn't switch on his counter, otherwise it can easily go over 300 lev, assuming traffic jams in Varna.

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

You can do it cheaper spartaka2016. I would say 100 lev from Varna to Nesebar max ---- but you can pay much more. I think though 100 lev will do it.

About 8 lev on the bus ;-) Just saying.

Best,

Paul

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
408 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

From Varna (which is a big town) I believe it can be under 100 lev with the right driver. Taxi from GS is something much pricey.

Anyway, I agree taxi is the most expensive option.

Barnet
Level Contributor
201 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

It's a long way and will probably take over 2 hours each way.

Much better to go on an organised trip for 50/60 Lev.

Make sure you pick one that lets you wander around for a few hours on your own!

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

their are many trip sellers doing trips from golden sands to nessebay around golden sands their is on out side the vistamar next to the metropol doing this trip last years price was 38 lev per person i still have the flyer it said

leave golden sands at 0930 arriving nessebar 1230 1600 heading back to golden sands this company dose have a web site www.hostelvarna.org i have seen them but never used them

a taxi would be faster but cost much more

Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

Thank you for your advises 😊

I just noticed the distance. 😯

So no Nessebar but Varna instead.

I have moving dissabilities, so taxi is the only option.

Plenty of time for planning as I'll be there on August.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

i go to golden sands in august i get a return taxi 50 to 60 lev return i get droped by McDonalds and arrange a pick up from the same spot if i want to leave early or later i go in a cafe and get the waiter to phone my taxi and tell him works o k for me

9. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2017, 19:04
Edited: 08 June 2017, 19:04
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi to Nessebar?

you will find the taxi drivers all charge a similer rate i ofton use taxi drivers from other hotels same price if you walk up to the main road entrence you can find taxis cheaper because the taxis out side the hotels have to pay to be there so there costs are higer

Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations