We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

1 post
Save Topic
Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

to stay for 13 days 5 nights in golden sands (2 days will visit varna city) will use taxi then after the 5 nights we are planning to go to sunny beach for 3 nights and sofia for 3 nights then get back to varna where we will fly back home. My question is do you advice us to rent a car from golden sands to sunny beach then sofia or go by train? Its a 500 km distance from golden sands to sofia according to what i read. If we took a train or bus from golden sands to sunny beach then a train or bus from sunny beach to sofia is it feasible if no plz advice us the best way to go through those places ty

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

first you would need to hire a car from varna but it is still a long way

if you are going to end up at varna air port it my be best to hire a car from their

it would be much faster to fly i dont know what the routes or prices are varna to burgas and burgas to sofia and sofia to varna it would be fast but you would not see very much just something to think about

i would think that a car from varna to sunny beach would be the best part of a day to do and sunny beach to sofia a day and sofia to varna a day

i have seen trip sellers in golden sands with trips to sunny beach and trips to sofia

Barnet
Level Contributor
220 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

Golden Sands to Sunny Beach should take you 2/3 hours to drive.

Sunny Beach to Sofia 5/6 hours.

All depending upon traffic.

The sensible thing would be to hire a car from Varna Airport.

Be careful in Golden Sands as you will need to pay for parking.

Enjoy your holiday!

Mentioned in this post
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach
Burgas Province, Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia
Sofia Region, Bulgaria
Varna
Varna
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,214 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

It's quite a trip from Sunny Beach to Sofia -- certainly just for 3 days.

It can be done though but there are other places you could visit and are just as good IMO.

Make sure you visit Nesebar when you are in Sunny Beach.

Best,

Paul

Mentioned in this post
Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach
Burgas Province, Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia
Sofia Region, Bulgaria
4. Re: Golden sanda to sunny beach to sofia plz help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations