We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything new since last summer?

Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Anything new since last summer?

Any new restaurants, shops, entertainment? 😊

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Anything new since last summer?

I see that a lot of work has been going on it looks like the golden dream boat is being done up the old den glade Viking building on the front looks like something is happing their and it looks like something is going on at the swimming pool area by the admiral hotel

Barnet
Level Contributor
238 posts
324 reviews
2. Re: Anything new since last summer?

Hi Sari,

One of the great fun things of being on holiday is taking a slow wander and see what is going on and discover for yourself!

That is exactly what I intend to do when I arrive this time next week.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Anything new since last summer?

i would like to see the pirate bar open again buy the time i have walked down to that end i am in need of juice or something

4. Re: Anything new since last summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations